Founded in 1923.
It has 7 illuminated courts one of which is covered, it's in a beautiful environmental secular park of 12000 sq.mt. Large stand. It has a covered panoramic veranda overlooking the courts also bar, tea-room, restaurant and “Pro-shop”. Large private car-park. Many International Tournees and events are organized. Summer courses with Federal Coaches.
It's situated in an ample green oasis where silence prevails even if it's only a few minutes from the railway station, the centre and the beach.